Support our work, your team and their families!
1 in 6 adults and 1 in 6 children report experiencing a common mental health problem (like anxiety and depression) in any given week.
If your company employs staff, then you may well have members of your team struggling with their mental health; please ensure they know that Life at No.27 is here for them in times of need. Any organisation can consider becoming a Life at No.27 Partner to help maintain our free mental health support programmes and services for those adult and children who need them most.
Becoming a Life at No.27 Partner allows you to support us through an annual donation at the level appropriate for your business, and can form part of your Corporate Social Responsibility Programme. This also offers considerable PR and marketing benefits by association with a leading horticultural therapy and mental health counselling provider.
But above all, being a Life at No.27 Partner demonstrates your commitment to safeguarding all those who work in your organisation.
Please pledge your support and become a Life at No.27 Partner.
Bronze – £100
Gold – £500
Diamond – £5000
Silver – £250
Platinum – £1000
Each level comes with it’s own exclusive benefits for your organisation, such as:
– Pin badges for team members
– Discounted or free mental health workshops and talks for your staff
– Social media channel post templates
– Social media collaboration opportunities
WHY PARTNER WITH US
Life at No.27’s partners are fundamental to us providing support and assistance that is needed now more than ever. In the last year, we have opened two new therapy allotments and gardens, and need to open more across the UK. We can only continue to do this with help from our partners.
From providing vital funds to raising awareness of our work, our partners make a big difference to people and their families.
Whatever size of organisation you are, partnering and promoting your work with us will help you to:
- Engage, attract, motivate and retain staff
- Increase brand awareness and purpose
- Increase customer loyalty
How you can help
We’ll work with you to ensure your partnership helps people, whilst meeting your corporate objectives. We’re looking for Life at No.27 Partners who can help us by:
- Raising vital funds through employee fundraising, events and challenges
- Ensuring your staff, customers or members receive information and news about Life at No.27 and how we can help them
- Sponsoring a Life at No.27 activity
- Telling everyone you meet about Life at No.27!
- We’ll promote your partnership on our website and social media channels
- We will send you a partner logo that you can add to your website and social media channels
- You’ll also receive a framed certificate
Contact the Team today – email: Annabelle@lifeatno27.com