I am very excited to announce that I am teaming up with Groseeds, ‘the seed company who gives back’ to giveaway over £100 worth of seeds!
Groseeds is a small, young company based in N Wales with a mission to impact lives by inspiring people to engage with the natural world through gardening and in doing so change the lives of less fortunate people. With every seed packet (free or paid) providing 1 person in Malawi with safe clean drinking water for 7 days.
The list of vegetable and herb seeds available to purchase and hopefully win is enough to get any gardener excited for Spring. And with over 190 exciting new varieties about to be made available after Christmas and a huge January sale starting 12 noon on Boxing Day (with as much as 54% off many varieties!) who could resist! From Tomatoes, Rainbow carrots, Artichokes and Okra to Peas, Borage and Dill to name just a few. Annual and Perennial flowers can also be found, including my favourites, Cosmos, Limnanthes, Sweet Pea and Zinnia. Lupin, Dahlia and Delphinium too.
Want to get your hands on a share of over £100 worth of seeds of your choice?
How to enter in 3 easy steps;
- Follow @LifeatNo27 and Groseeds on Twitter
- Re-tweet the post to complete your entry into the draw
- Tag friends and family
- Double your chances of winning by following Life at No.27 on Facebook to be entered twice.
A lucky dip will be drawn and a new winner announced every day for the 7 days leading up to Christmas Day, each lucky recipient receiving a £15 voucher to spend at groseeds.co.uk.
What are you waiting for? Get entering!
Terms & Conditions
– A lucky dip will be drawn every day from the 19th – 25th December
– Winners will be announced on Twitter and receive a Direct Message, where I will ask for an email address so that Groseeds can send you your voucher directly.
– Winners will receive a £15 voucher code to be redeemed against any seed variety on groseeds.co.uk by 30/01/17 (excluding delivery charge)
– Competition is open to UK addresses only.