I am very excited to share with you my first Christmas Giveaway of 2017, an item sought after and sold out in many shops.
It is the latest book from Monty Don, titled Down to Earth. This is your chance to get your hands on a copy! Without paying a penny too.
You will have seen in October, that I had the honour of being invited by the publishers to attend the launch of the new book at the Ham Yard Hotel, Soho, London. You can read all about the fantastic day and the book itself here.
In summary though, Monty began his talk into the book with the following words:
“This book began by the side of the Indian ocean on a week I spent mainly doing yoga. I had my notebook with me and I just started to make a few notes about what I felt were the really important things about gardening. They weren’t practical, they were philosophical, what mattered to me”.
If that doesn’t quite somehow make you instantly want to enter and get your hands on a copy, you can also watch my video with Monty Don himself. Where he discusses the book in detail and also provides valuable career advice for moving into horticulture as a professional. Just click the thumbnail below to take a look.
Now you know all about the book from the man himself and I; get entering and give yourself the chance to win a hardback copy.
How to enter in 3 easy steps;
- Follow Life at No.27 on Twitter or Facebook; if you don’t already.
- Comment and share the blog post on either Facebook or Twitter to complete your entry into the draw.
- Double your chances of winning by tagging your friends and family in the comment for a bonus entry.
- Why not triple your chances too, by subscribing to my YouTube channel here.
All entries across Twitter and Facebook will be collated and checked, before the lucky dip is drawn and the winner announced on Christmas Day.
What are you waiting for? Get entering!
Terms & Conditions
– A lucky dip will be drawn on the 25th December.
– Winners will be announced on Twitter and Facebook, as well as receiving a Direct Message, where I will ask for a postal address.
– Competition is open to UK addresses only.