Would you like to learn how to design or improve your garden with the aim that your outside space helps enhance your wellbeing as much as possible?
I’m super excited to launch our new upcoming Wellbeing Garden Design workshop!
The 1.5hr session will cover:
– Exploring what you need in your garden, both physically and mentally
– Creatively capturing all your thoughts and ideas that arise when you think about your garden
– How to look at and perhaps change the practical elements of your garden
– Choosing the right plants for you and your garden
– Playing with plants and exploring how different plants can evoke different feelings; happiness, calm, energetic.
Tickets are £20 for the 1.5hr session and include all materials, informative handouts and light refreshments
The workshop will run on Saturday 12th March (AM), Monday 14th March (PM), Thursday 17th March (PM) and Monday 21st March (AM). So hopefully one of the dates will suit you!
For more info, specific session times and booking details, click the button below.